Return and Refund Policy
We believe in our products. However, if you are not satisfied you are protected by our industry leading money back, return and refund policy.
- Our policy lasts through infinity. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of items are exempt from being returned. POS ribbons and dot matrix printer cartridges cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (either the invoice or the delivery receipt).
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Items with obvious signs of use
- Boxes and packaging that have been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you (SMS, call or email) to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Sale items may be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item or any item of similar value, contact us (SMS, call or email). Depending on where your office is, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.